1. Please Read These Terms And Conditions Of Use Carefully Before Using www.Trainzaika.com
• All customer’s please read the Term’s and condition set out below carefully before ordering any food from this website, by call you agree to be bound by these term & condition.
• Our aim is to provide and make available standard food by making platform between veg food providers and consumers. We select standard food providers at various places and allow the choice to the consumers to select such outlets, by saving time and placing orders in advance. Even on the way of traveling or on route anywhere, one can have standard veg food
• "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you (the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods or Services from us via Website or any other channel provided by us);
• "we", "us", "our", and "Trainzaika” are references to the Company;
• "Participating Restaurant" is a third party or vendor, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services.
• "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any facility which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
• "Goods" is a reference to the food parcel services which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time;
• "Food catering mode" is a reference to perishable goods and any form of food delivery service, which both are provided by our Participating Restaurants take full responsibility for our regular and the bulk orders.
• "Bulk Order" is the order in which a group of more than 15 persons are included.
• "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.merafoodchoice.com or our mobile application on which we offer our Goods or Services. Description of Service
3.By accessing any part of this Website, you indicate that you accept these Website Terms. If you do not accept these Website Terms, you must leave this Website immediately.
• Train zaika provides a way for you to communicate your orders to Delivery Restaurants ("Delivery Restaurants") displayed on this Website. • You can access some of areas of this Website without making a Trainzaika order, and registering your details with us. Most various areas of this Websites are open to everyone.
• You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and that they comply with them.
• Content that is considered obscene under Indian law is strictly forbidden on the yatrachef.com site, and users are prohibited from posting any material of an obscene nature on the yatrachef.com site. Although yatrachef.com exercises due diligence to ensure that any obscene content posted by users in violation of this agreement is promptly removed, users may sometimes come across user-posted obscene content that we have not yet discovered. Users shall make best endeavors to make yatrachef.com aware of such obscene/objectionable content that they come across while using the service.
4.Prices and Payment
• Prices will be as quoted on this Website. These prices are inclusive of relevant sales tax, Trainzaika service charges and delivery charges. In case Delivery Restaurants requires a service charge (for instance for orders below the minimum order amount), this will be clearly indicated on this Website, in the itemized bill, and added to the total amount due.
• This Website contains a large number of menus items. Although we take great care to keep them up to date, it is always possible that some of the menus may be incorrectly priced. If the correct price for an order is higher than the price stated on the Website, Trainzaika will normally contact you before the order in question is dispatched. Trainzaika is under no obligation to ensure that the order is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate you in respect of incorrect pricing.
5. Payment for all orders must be by credit or debit card as stated on this Website or in cash at the point of delivery to you.
If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
• In case of online payment, if any payment you make is not authorized you will be returned to the previous page on the Website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
A discount may apply to your order if you use a promotional code recognized by this Website and endorsed by Trainzaika.
Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account or credit card.
6.Ordering • All contract for the supply of Food Delivery from this Website is between you and the all Participating Restaurant; for the supply of foods or Services from this Website any contact is between you and our company.
• You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
• Food Delivery, Goods and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
• Once you have selected your order from the menu of your chosen Delivery Restaurants you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the "Finish" button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the "Finish" button since once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected.
If at any time prior to you clicking on the "Finish" button, you decide that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should close the application window.
• Upon clicking on the "Finish" button, in case you have selected Cash on Delivery (COD) payment mode Trainzaika will begin processing your order and we will send you notification by SMS and email that your order is being processed. For online payment orders, on receipt of your payment, our company will begin processing your order and we will send you notification by SMS and email that payment has been received and that your order is being processed. SMS and email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Delivery Restaurant will be able to fill your order.
• On clicking the "Finish" button, you explicitly agree to the Terms and Conditions set upon in this agreement. All orders placed through Trainzaika will be deemed completed after the scheduled delivery time stated in the bill when the order is placed has passed, unless the customer notifies the customer service agent about the non delivery of their order.
7. Delivery • If delivery is done by the Delivery Restaurant or its delivery partners, it is the Delivery Restaurants sole responsibility to provide Food Delivery in a timely manner.
• We and the Delivery Restaurant will make every effort to deliver within the time stated at the requested train station. If Food Delivery is not provided at the estimated delivery time and train station requested by you, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order at an alternate train station along your train route.
• All risk in the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
• If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate train seat/coach information, or we are unable to deliver because of your failure to be present at the seat number you communicated to us, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
• Delivery Restaurants, who will prepare your order, aim: 1. to deliver the product to you at the train seat/coach requested by you in your order; 2. to deliver within the stoppage time at the station requested by you.
• Delivery Restaurants and our company trainzaika shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
8.Cancellation and Refund Policy • You can cancel your order up to the order cutoff time by either calling, through website, where applicable. You will need to quote mobile phone number and order ID to cancel the order. We will not be able to cancel any order after order cutoff time, which his usually one hour before STA of train at the delivery station.
• If the cancellation is made up to 24 hours before cutoff time, and you have paid in advance online, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount less a 10% cancellation administrative fee within 14 days.
• If the cancellation is made between 24 hours and order cutoff time, and you have paid in advance online, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount less a 25% cancellation administrative fee within 14 days.
• In the unlikely event that the Delivery Restaurant delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the Delivery Restaurant can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), its staff should inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund. We will put our best effort in ensuring that the delivery is complete and as per your order, however this may not be possible in all cases.
9. Safety You will not disguise the origin of your connection to the web site You will not provide false or inaccurate information to the web site. You will not access the web site in any way that intentionally affects or significantly negatively impacts the performance or reliability of the web site. Unless mentioned otherwise on any other functionality, you will only access the web site with an interactive web browser and not with any program, collection agent, or "robot" for the purpose of automated retrieval of content. You will not use the web site for any commercial, operational, law enforcement, or judicial activity that relies on the availability, validity, or accuracy of data. You will not engage in any activity that involves using, downloading, republishing, leasing, selling, duplicating, "data mining" or "scraping" for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever, any of the data listings or any other information contained therein, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever.
10.USE LICENCE • Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trainzaika's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our web site;
• remove any c1opyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
• This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trainzaika at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
11. Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Terms are reserved Service Access.
• While We or trainzaika tries to ensure this Website is normally available twenty four (24) hours a day; we or trainzaika will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Copyrights ©2017TrainZaika All rights reserved | Developed By AIRWORLD IT.