What is TrainZaika ?
• TrainZaika is an unique platform to get your fresh & good quality food at your seat during your train journey. You can easily order online or over the phone, and select the food of your choice from quality restaurants along the route you are traveling on.
How do I start ordering from my favorite restaurant?
Its very easy to order from our website www.trainzaika.com. Simply, Search your food by entering your 10 digit PNR no. or Train no & date of journey. A set of complete list of available enroot restaurants will come up. Browse our food menu, pick your food, select our payment method and place your order. You will receive order confirmation SMS, and you are all set!.
Do I need to pay extra to use this site?
• No, there are no extra charges for using TrainZaika’s website.
How do I make payments for the food I order?
• You will be offered a choice of your preferred mode of payment while placing an order. We offer very convenient online payment options, via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners), debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro) from all banks, net banking with all major banks in India. You may also choose to pay Cash on Delivery. Your order will be delivered to your seat along with the bill and you can pay the amount directly to the delivery boy. Please make sure to have correct change in case you chose to pay cash on delivery.
Can I make an advance order?
• Yes, absolutely, you can make advance orders. Just select the date and time when you would want the delivery and you will receive it at the time of your choice.
Why should I use website instead of phone orders?
• Online ordering provides several advantages over telephone based ordering. Online ordering is faster, you can complete the booking 24/7/365 from anywhere you like. You would be able to see the entire menu online instead of hearing someone speak it out to you. You will be able to read reviews on your selected restaurant by fellow travelers and Trainzaika users. If you chose to order by phone, you can reach Trainzaika’s customer care executives from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Can I order food at any time?
Ordering on www.trainzaika.com is available 24x7x365. If u choose to order by phone, you can reach our food advisers at 9302 60 6060 any day between 7 A.M & 10 P.M. You can order your food via Watsapp on the same number.
Can I get food at any time?
• Food delivery depends on the restaurant operational time, usually between 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Is there a guaranteed delivery time?
• The time of delivery depends on the actual train’s running status. Trainzaika tracks train in real time and coordinates with the restaurant to make sure that you receive the food ordered by you at your seat when the train stops at the station u have selected. Please note that the restaurant will deliver the food to you. As you can understand Trainzaika is not responsible for the delays or scheduling of the Indian railway. We all wish trains run on time always.
What do I do in case there is some problem with my order?
• Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our helpline number (0)9302-60-60-60. Our customer support executive will try their level best to assist you with any problems or doubts.
Can my travel agent order my food? Yes, your travel agent can place on order on your behalf and save you time. Please ask your travel agent to get in touch with us through this form.
Do you offer special meals for festive/religious occasions?(E.g. Navratras) Some of the Trainzaika outlets may offer special Thalis or meals depending on the season and occasion. Their menus will be accordingly updated on our website and you can access them here.
How do I cancel an order?
• You can cancel an order till one hour before the train's scheduled time of arrival in the station where your food is to be delivered. Call our customer support representatives at (0)9302-60-60-60 and they will be happy to help you. For pre-paid orders there is an administrative fee of 10% for cancellation up to 24 hours before delivery time, and 25% for cancellation up to one hour before delivery time. Sorry, the credit card companies charge us twice: once for getting your order paid for, and second for refunding you in case of cancellation.
What if my train is late?
• We track your train running time to make sure we can serve you fresh food at your seat. In case your train is delayed by more than two hours, our customer care executive will call to ask if you are still interested in receiving your order. In case your train is scheduled to reach the delivery station beyond restaurant’s operational timings (usually 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM) your order will be automatically cancelled and our customer service executive will contact you.
I can't find my station...
• Contact us! We are adding many new stations and delivery restaurants every month, it is possible that they are not yet listed when you search them. You can give us a call at (0)9302-60-60-60, email us at email@example.com, or use the feedback form or the chat window on our website.
Do I need to tip the delivery boy?
• No, you do not need to tip the delivery boy. The meal price Trainzaika charges is inclusive of delivery cost. In fact we would suggest that you do not pay any extra amount that your pre-agreed price.
Where is my personal information used?
• We do not share your personal details (phone number and mail ID) with the delivery restaurants. However we may use your number/mail id to send you promotional offers about Trainzaika. We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, Trainzaika cannot guarantee that communications between you and Trainzaika or information stored on Trainzaika servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
What if internet connection is lost at any step in between?
• If you received confirmation SMS, your order is booked. If you didn’t receive the order confirmation SMS, your transaction did not complete and order was not placed. You would have to place the order again online or call our helpful customer service representatives at (0)9302-60-60-60 to help you complete your order.
I don't have access to the Internet. Can I still use your services?
• Of course! Our helpful customer service representatives are ready to take your order from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM at (0)9302-60-60-60.
What are your office hours?
• We are open 24/7/365 for your train food booking needs at any time, day or night, at www.trainzaika.com. Should you rather talk to one of our helpful customer service representatives, they are available from 9:00AM to 10:00PM seven days a week.
I am stuck and can't figure out how to order...?
• No issues. Give us a call at (0)9302-60-60-60 between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM and our helpful customer service representatives will assist you to complete the order
Copyrights ©2017TrainZaika All rights reserved | Developed By AIRWORLD IT.